Notifications
Top posting users this week
Pro_Vantage

SatansEnforcer

Sassy-Nova69

Legionlord70

MamaWithGuns

Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Thu 24 Jan 2013, 16:30

Daily player, I have a Mic and use it maturely, none of that screeching here. Play mostly mw3 but also battlefield 3 occasionally. Kd is +1.7. Team player, tteam deathmatch, HC KC, and reg KC. Looking for active Elite clan to join with strong daily players. Let me know my online tag is sukmyclips write something about this clan in request.
Currently in a clan but trying To get into an mw3 clan as mine has moved to black ops 2.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Thu 24 Jan 2013, 16:39

Hey Trevor! Welcome to 4GC!! We have some members here that decided not to move to BO2 and are staying with MW3. It was a decision ours to start recruiting for MW3 again just recently so I'll ask for you patience while we build up our member base for MW3. Although we have 100's of CoD players, there are only 4 that continue to play MW3 on a regular basis. Please send friend requests to:

Brand___X (3 underscores)
rikomon11
elbrasilero
BOS_BROTHERS

Brand and Riko and Brasil will be able to vouch for you. The only problem at this time is that Brand and Brasil are PST, Riko is EST.

Again, I'll ask for your patience while we build up a new MW3 regiment so you'll have more people to game with.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Thu 24 Jan 2013, 16:59

It says they have reached maximum friends.
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Thu 24 Jan 2013, 18:06

Welcome to 4GC Trevor cheers cheers

sukmyclips wrote:
It says they have reached maximum friends.

Please send them a PSN message that you are a new recruit playing MW3 and I'm sure they will make room for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Fri 25 Jan 2013, 03:49

Welcome to the clan Trevor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Fri 25 Jan 2013, 23:19

Welcome to 4GC Trevor cheers Add me Brand___X (3 underscores) I do not play BLOPS and almost exclusively play MW3. KD is not important to the 4GC Clan. A good attitude and having fun is what we are about.

This is my first Clan. Before I joined my MW3 KD was 2.03 becouse I was not a team player. Now allmost a year later my KD is 1.74. My KD is secondary to the good times and friends that I have met here.

Hope to see you soon cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Sat 26 Jan 2013, 00:09

Welcome aboard Trev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Sat 26 Jan 2013, 01:47

Welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Sat 26 Jan 2013, 07:59

welcome to 4gc.. maybe we will have a MW3 throwback night here soon and we can get together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Mon 28 Jan 2013, 04:37

Hey and welcome to 4GC Trevor Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   Mon 28 Jan 2013, 04:43

Trevor,

I sent you a friend request but have not had a response yet. Add me and Let's get some games in Bro cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]   

Back to top Go down

mw3 player looking for active clan... [MW3]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1