Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Pro_Vantage

Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

EYE2797

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: EYE2797   Wed 13 Mar 2013, 16:38

hey guys how goes it? just wanted to let you know i have a HUGE interest in joining this clan and im close friends with SteveMcgee one of your Sargents i do believe so feel free to add me on ps3 whenever i just turned 18! i know your guys clan is 21 and over but i can become a huge asset to this clan
and once again HOWS IT GOING STEVE?

PSN: eye2797
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: EYE2797   Wed 13 Mar 2013, 16:53

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately, you are not of age to be a member of this clan. As much as you could be an asset, our rule is that and we must abide. It would be different if you were months away from turning 21 but 3 years is a much marger gap. I am sorry to you and to Steve

Shady

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EYE2797   Wed 13 Mar 2013, 17:00

Hey Eye, it's nice to see you again but unfortunately Shady is right (being the big boss man and all). You're a great guy but you just don't fit the requirements of 4GC.

As I said though, good to see you again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EYE2797   Thu 14 Mar 2013, 07:52

Hello eye, i think you wished me dead when we last spoke 6 month ago, sorry dude your too young to join here
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: EYE2797   Thu 14 Mar 2013, 09:44

SteveMcGee wrote:
Hello eye, i think you wished me dead when we last spoke 6 month ago, sorry dude your too young to join here

As much as I'm not very glad to here this, I kind of am because I thought that EYE showed up here by invitation and I wasn't very happy to be put in that position when we all know the rules.

Now that the verdict is in and that EYE's application to join 4GC has been denied and the enlightenment of a possible previous feud, I will lock this thread to prevent any unnecessary/unwanted drama.

@EYE...I appreciate your desire to join our great clan but there are prerequisites hat must be met.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EYE2797   

Back to top Go down

EYE2797
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members Area - Boot Camp :: New Members Post Here-
Jump to: