Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
HotDogHoldTheBun

THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

SatansEnforcer

Shady__Arsenal

Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

Good Evening! [Golf]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Good Evening! [Golf]   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 19:59

Hello All,

My name is Graham, I'm 32 years young, single father of 4 wonderful children and am looking for an active group of mature gamers to play with regularly. I work from home, which allows me the flexibility to play just about whenever I please. I have been looking for a clan for quite a while now but, nothing seems to suit me for one reason or another (Young/ Trash talking players, inactive members, cheating etc...) I found your site when I had the briliant idea (I know!) of running a query on Google.com for a clan.

I live in Richmond, Va. so I play on EST. time and would love to join up with a group that has a player or two on most of the time.

About me:
I love to laugh, have fun, pretty nice guy and prefer to make friends rather than enemies. My K/D is 1.033 at the moment (ACOG on a silenced RSASS is KILLING me! Kick perk FTW) I usually play TDM but, when I get a MIC, I would love to get in on more strategic gameplay. I'll grab a MIC on friday evening. I chose not to have one for the simple fact that, most of the players are so young, I would rather not share my opinion on parents letting a 10 year old child use a video game as a babysitter rather than spending time and building them into useful members of society.

Anywho, I am looking forward to meeting all the folks here and playing with them in the near future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 20:04

Small addition to my introduction:

I realize that not having a MIC will make it difficult to prove my age (voice verification). So, if a Leader would like to PM me, I'll gladly supply my phone number... I dont see this being a big issue at the moment but, if it's required to become a recruit, so be it, anything I can do to make your job easier, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 20:34

Hey Graham! Welcome to 4GC! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. We do have a MW3 regiment (Golf) as we have a few members that prefer that game over Black Ops 2. There are some active members in Golf, however, this regiment is not as active as any of our BO2 regiments. I would encourage you to add Brand___X (3 underscores) to your friends list. He's on the west coast and plays at night.

Following this message I'll post more instruction for you with more members to send friend requests to.

With regards to a headset...it is a requirement to have a headset to become a full member of 4GC. After all, communication is the number tactic in team play. I have no doubt your of age but I will encourage you to get yourself a headset or a mic of some sort. You won't regret it!!

Glad to have you here!! Make yourself at home.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 20:38

Hello and welcome to 4GC Graham. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Golf Squad. To begin, send friend requests to:

USCA
Iron_Shady
Warrior_1212
Pro_Vantage
Brand___X (3 underscores)

UKEU
Abrysaf
Bennnym
Wafelini
DaftMatlo
evo1lee
The-davies_s

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 20:38

Welcome to 4GC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 20:54

@ Hiigh Riisk, Thank you! I appreciate the welcome.

@Iron_Shady,

I completely understand the necessity of communication. My son took my XBOX with him in the divorce, I had a MIC with it but, sold all the games to get him more age appropriate games, so that's gone.

I bought the PS3 so I would have something at my apartment but, it was refurbuished from GameStop and didn't come with a MIC. Now that I've found some older folks, I'll glady grab one! I'll have to wait until Friday to do so, unfortunately. I'll post up as soon as I have it and see if I can get in on some games!

Thank you for the quick responses!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 01:09

Welcome to 4gc mate! Grab yourself a copy of black ops 2 at the same time and ill see you in game at some point!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 01:12

Yup if you get black ops 2 be sure to add me to, hopefuly you can get a headset too,

Other than that welcome to 4GC!
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 01:16

Welcome to the clan Graham Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 02:22

Welcome to 4GC Graham cheers cheers
I'm sure you will have a great time here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 03:08

Welcome to 4GC Graham! I hope you enjoy your stay here Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 06:05

Welcome to 4gc !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 06:17

Welcome to the clan hope u have fun here he to see u in game soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 08:27

Wow, thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm happy to be here!

I'll give BO2 a try but, I truly am addicted to MW3 and am a creature of habit. It's incredibly difficult for me to even consider playing another game. Weird, I know! lol.

I'm very excited and looking forward to playing with the ladies and gentlemen of 4GC! I'll work on getting the friend requests out to the folks listed by Iron_Shady as well as those of you who responded here.

Hopefully I'll see you in game soon! (I'll have a MIC on friday evening, promise!) Machine Gun

Take care,
Graham
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 08:41

Gbambamva wrote:
Wow, thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm happy to be here!

I'll give BO2 a try but, I truly am addicted to MW3 and am a creature of habit. It's incredibly difficult for me to even consider playing another game. Weird, I know! lol.

I'm very excited and looking forward to playing with the ladies and gentlemen of 4GC! I'll work on getting the friend requests out to the folks listed by Iron_Shady as well as those of you who responded here.

Hopefully I'll see you in game soon! (I'll have a MIC on friday evening, promise!) Machine Gun

Take care,
Graham

That's awesome! Feel free to join people in lobbies now if you like. The only hang up is that they won't be able to vouch for you to start your probation and work towards full membership (1 week probation to ensure you remain active online and on the forum before rewarded full membership) until you have a mic.

MW3 is a good game but so is BO2 (albeit frustrating at times). One good thing about running with a team is that you'll always have someone to lean on and/or ask advise to help move you along quickly.

If you decide against BO2, that is totally fine. I am going to try and spend more time in MW3 as well as there are some good people in 4GC still playing that game that deserve more attention from myself and our members.

I look forward to getting some games in with you Smile

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 08:53

Welcome to the family! Good chatting with you in the chat box this morning. . .even though it was only for a minute. LOL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 09:05

@Shady, I will certainly give BO2 a shot, who knows, I might give up MW3 for it!

@Pro, likewise! I'll probably be in there somewhat often, maybe next time you wont run off so soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 09:25

Welcome to the 4gc family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:02

Thank you, Renegade. Nice Channel BTW, great vids in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:22

Welcome to the clan. Add me if you like. I play in central time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 10:30

Thank you, Jader... Is your PSN the same as it is here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:01

Nice to see another Va person on here. Welcome to the clan man I don't have MW3 but I add you to anyways incase you do end up picking up black ops II.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 14:17

Hey Zomb1ez, I plan onb picking it up. I watched some gameplay and talked to a few folks about it in the chat, it sounds pretty cool. Hopefully I'll grab it soon-ish.

Looking forward to gaming with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 14:31

Welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 15:32

Thank you, Captain. Very excited to be here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   

Back to top Go down

Good Evening! [Golf]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next