Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

Good Evening! [Golf]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:56

Welcome Graham, I have MW3 but am hooked on BLOPS 2 currently over 30hrs put in ranked all time global 280ish, played all COD games and myself a fairly semi new recruit from another CLAN and have finally found the gaming FAMILY Im happy with when you get BLOP2 send that FR DGJH_10-30 and look forward to gaming with ya.
Donny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 19:43

Thank you for the response, Donny. All of this talk about BO2 is really making me think! I'm going to grab a headset first and play with the few MW3'ers we have here (If I can catch them on). Then, I'll move on to BO2 and play with the rest of the group.

I gotta say, I'm very pleased to see the number of responses here, it's awesome that so many are active!
Back to top Go down
Iron_Shady
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 20:04

Gbambamva wrote:
Thank you for the response, Donny. All of this talk about BO2 is really making me think! I'm going to grab a headset first and play with the few MW3'ers we have here (If I can catch them on). Then, I'll move on to BO2 and play with the rest of the group.

I gotta say, I'm very pleased to see the number of responses here, it's awesome that so many are active!

Out of the 600+ registered, I'd feel confident saying that over half are active. Online activity exceeds forum activity as well. On any one of our BO2 pub stomping events, we usually get about 30-40 ppl playing. It's really a blast.

Be sure to send me a friend request. IFC friends list is full send me a PSN message letting me know and I'll make some room for you. There is a pub stomp event Friday might but following that I'll join you on MW3. Hopefully your still online. I'll probably log into that game around 11:30ish EST.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 20:23

I can be on at 11:30 on Friday, kids will be in bed so we should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Iron_Shady
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 21:30

Gbambamva wrote:

Sweet!! I'll warn you, I'm a little rusty at MW3...haha. I'll se what I can do about building a party for us to run with too.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 22:34

Iron_Shady wrote:
Gbambamva wrote:

Sweet!! I'll warn you, I'm a little rusty at MW3...haha. I'll se what I can do about building a party for us to run with too.

Cheers!

Since I got $20 just laying in my amazon account I just picked this game up. I never played it but I do have all the maps (don't ask) maybe we could do a MW3 once a weekish smallish pubstomp? If it gets here before friday (it said 4 to 14 days lol) I let you both know but I can't stay up to late I have my daughter this weekend. (no later then 2:30am est)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:26

Maybe we can revive MW3 here and get more folks on it! I dont have all of the map packs though. Pretty much just have the free ones. I'll see what I can do about getting 1 or 2 of them if finances allow. I have a ton of birthdays coming up,not sure if I can swing em. Gald we have a few willing to play though!!
Back to top Go down
Iron_Shady
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:45

Gbambamva wrote:
Maybe we can revive MW3 here and get more folks on it! I dont have all of the map packs though. Pretty much just have the free ones. I'll see what I can do about getting 1 or 2 of them if finances allow. I have a ton of birthdays coming up,not sure if I can swing em. Gald we have a few willing to play though!!

Much of reviving the game depends in whether or not our members still have it. It'll never be hard trying to fill a lobby though. I myself need to learn to spread my time out amongst the 3 games we support, in an effort to give everyone some if my attention.

If you know you'll be playing, make a post in the mw3 area of the forum and see if people want to party up. Also, in case you weren't aware, Brand___X is your Captian. He's a great guy and I'm sure would like to party up with you and play some games.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Wed 24 Apr 2013, 11:15

I'll probably post up a calling in the MW3 section this evening... Hopefully I can get on about 10 PM or so EST. I'm on thoughout the day though.

Looking foward to grabbing a MIC and hopefully getting some attention of other MW3 players here for some gameplay! Defintely looking forward to playing BO2 as well, the more gameplay I watch via YT, the more I like it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Wed 24 Apr 2013, 22:26

Welcome to 4GC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Fri 26 Apr 2013, 05:10

Hey and welcome to 4GC Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Fri 26 Apr 2013, 06:36

Welcome tot the Clan..

I like when a MW3 player is joining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Fri 26 Apr 2013, 06:44

Thank you, HotDog, MissPinky and Sn4ke! I'm going to get my MIC today!!! I can be vouched for and move into full membership soon. Very excited to be a part of the team.

Start playing MW3 again folks!
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Fri 26 Apr 2013, 06:51

If you play weekend daytimes, be sure to add Evo1lee, DaftMatlo and The-Davies_s - I think we're abut 5 hours ahead of you
I can also jump over to MW3 for a few games Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Fri 26 Apr 2013, 08:06

Awesome Abry:) ill add you and the others sometime today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Fri 26 Apr 2013, 08:18

Iron_Shady wrote:
Gbambamva wrote:

Much of reviving the game depends in whether or not our members still have it. It'll never be hard trying to fill a lobby though. I myself need to learn to spread my time out amongst the 3 games we support, in an effort to give everyone some if my attention.

If you know you'll be playing, make a post in the mw3 area of the forum and see if people want to party up. Also, in case you weren't aware, Brand___X is your Captian. He's a great guy and I'm sure would like to party up with you and play some games.

I would love to play all the games that the clan plays but I starting to think that easier said then done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   Fri 26 Apr 2013, 17:20

Well, I got my kids earlier than expected today. MIC DDT happen, maybe tomorrow... Sorry folks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening! [Golf]   

Back to top Go down

Good Evening! [Golf]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2