Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Pro_Vantage

Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

hey guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: hey guys   Sun 30 Jun 2013, 23:50

Hey, I don't like putting up too much personal info on sites. My PSN is MajorPayneKiller, yes I'm 21 and I understand that you have to confirm this, so let me know who to add. The message said look at main contacts but didn't specify where they would be located, there is so much going on in this site. I have never been in a clan and never tried joining. I know you guys have your own process to go through but I would like to say as a disclaimer that I joined only to see whether or not this clan works for me. I will be playing black ops 2 almost everyday so I will definitely be active. I am looking for a clan that works cohesively and has fun while doing so with a dignified level of maturity. So let's see what you got. Basketball 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 02:02

welcome to the clan, hope you enjoy your stay with us, someone from the management will post shortly with what happens next Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 02:22

Welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 02:34

Welcome to 4GC cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 03:00

Hello and welcome! cheers  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 03:42

Hi and welcome, what time zone of the USA are you in? This will help us to ensure you have main contacts who are on at the same time as you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 04:15

Welcome to 4GC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 04:57

Welcome to the clan!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 06:05

MajorPayneKiller wrote:
Hey, I don't like putting up too much personal info on sites. My PSN is MajorPayneKiller, yes I'm 21 and I understand that you have to confirm this, so let me know who to add. The message said look at main contacts but didn't specify where they would be located, there is so much going on in this site. I have never been in a clan and never tried joining. I know you guys have your own process to go through but I would like to say as a disclaimer that I joined only to see whether or not this clan works for me. I will be playing black ops 2 almost everyday so I will definitely be active. I am looking for a clan that works cohesively and has fun while doing so with a dignified level of maturity. So let's see what you got. Basketball 

its up to you if you want to put personal info. just so you know everyone else does. if you want us to let you know who to add you have atleast let us know your time zone and gaming time. the main contact is located to the left of the page
<------
we are a gaming comunity who like to make friends and have fun so thats the most important thing.
i hope you'll stick with us and see for yourselv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 08:25

welcome man to 4GC, also Iam one of the new members here aswell and my stay so far has only been great and alot of fun when we rgoup up and make some fun games and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 09:37

Welcome to the clan, I too am one of the newer members and my stay has been nothing short of awesome. Hope you stay with us for a while.

StarvingChef16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:44

wow, i appreciate the warm welcome from so many individuals. I'm sorry about the timezone thing, I understand thats necessary, I meant personal info like phone number or home address and stuff. I'm in east coast,NJ, so I'll be running on EST. I plan on being active for most of the evening time, which would be 7PM until midnight, with some exceptions.
I am usually on more than that,but its a good standard to go by. Thank you for the welcome

Also im sorry i guess you guys haven't logged on,but I did find the main contacts and I sent out invites to like 15 people with a message saying idk what to do next lol Facepalm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:57

ok now thats cleared up, whats your name, address, age and pin number??? i can't clone you as a minion without these stats!!! plus if you tell me you'll probably win the nigarian lottery!!!! so win win ROFL ROFL 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:59

Hello and welcome to 4GC MajorPayneKiller. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Alpha Squad 1. To begin, send friend requests to:

Iron_Shady
Warrior_1212
Pro_Vantage
XxRENEGADExX704
MrWolf2116
ThomasJai
Teflon195
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
hookman1971
The_Dubanat0r << the 'O' is a zero
Banshee1971

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 12:29

haha salcombecrab I looked up nigarian lottery, it doesn't happen for another 2 years....we'll see who's laughing then, I'll be $2,000 richer jk

I sent out invites to everyone just waiting on responses now, some of those listed above had full friends lists so I couldn't add them

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 12:40

Welcome to the clan bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 13:40

hey jay, ur friend list is full Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 13:47

Welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 15:11

Welcome to the family, bruddah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:17

could someone vouche for me please, i sent so many invites and even tho people accepted the invite, no has responded back to vouche for me, idk what to do

btw the delta v charlie game was pretty fun, delta loved trash talking but it did them no good lol Laughing , right skyhawk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:27

MajorPayneKiller wrote:
could someone vouche for me please, i sent so many invites and even tho people accepted the invite, no has responded back to vouche for me, idk what to do

btw the delta v charlie game was pretty fun, delta loved trash talking but it did them no good lol Laughing , right skyhawk

I don't think we've even played a game yet. I went into one as it was ending with you guys, but then you got offline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:30

well thrash talk I think is a part of a duel like that.. Though it was cloose haha.. and yeh fun was it and hope to see that going more Very Happy

peace Out
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:35

Welcome to 4GC MajorPayneKiller cheers 
I'm sure you will like it here!
You have been vouched for and are now on probation Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:43

cyrexn, i'm glad to hear that haha, games aren't fun without it

thx for voucher, I wasn't 100% sure about it

there is a lot going on here and i'm sorry if i miss something

also send me an invite if i havent sent u 5 already haha PSN same as name

skyhawk, you missed it i guess, we played 5 games i believe
i dont know names yet and itll take me a while cuz im not good with names so i wouldn't even have known that you didn't join until last match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   Tue 02 Jul 2013, 03:18

salcombecrab wrote:
ok now thats cleared up, whats your name, address, age and pin number??? i can't clone you as a minion without these stats!!! plus if you tell me you'll probably win the nigarian lottery!!!! so win win ROFL ROFL 

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys   

Back to top Go down

hey guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next