Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Pro_Vantage

Ryanderthal77

Teflon195

Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

Gurnaldo's 1st Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Gurnaldo's 1st Week   Mon 20 Jan 2014, 05:07

So its been about a week that ive been hanging around and im still on the fence.

PSN activity seems very good and i have enjoyed gaming with any1 ive partied up with even if its been for shitty clan wars however the Forum side of things has let me down abit. For the amount of ppl that sign in the chatbox is typically dead and there isnt too many updates as far as posts go (general clan wars or clan info related).

This by no means this is the norm but i thought id give my honest view from the outside looking in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gurnaldo's 1st Week   Mon 20 Jan 2014, 07:05

I have actually found a sticky for clan wars updates so in that sense i was wrong. Baldy that is a useful thread for anyone who wants an overall view so keep it up.

However that thread has had 30+ new posts and never came up in my 'Posts since last visit' section
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC

PostSubject: Re: Gurnaldo's 1st Week   Mon 20 Jan 2014, 07:35

As you have probably noticed your forum name colour changed to yellow today.
This is because you are now a full member and you can see more forum sections Very Happy
During probation period the forum access is limited hence you did not see some of the posts.

Anyways, as for the forum activity we do have periods that are more active and more quiet.
The reasons for that vary. Lately, there has been a lot going on with solving issues related to COD elite clans, clan wars, and moving to COD only clan, just to name the few.... which spanned a lot of discussions in the 'behind the scenes' sections.
We are also still in the process of getting our normal scheduled events back on track e.g. pub stomping, special forces training etc... which usually increase the general forum activity.

As for the drop in the forum chatbox use...
I feel more and more people are shifting towards using the Line App for chatting.
The app is available on PC/Android/iOs devices and it's very convenient when partying up on PSN as well as casual chatting:
http://www.clan4gc.com/t16690-line-id-s-please-post-yours-here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gurnaldo's 1st Week   Mon 20 Jan 2014, 07:43

Always nice to feel welcomed.

I have Whatsapp but not seen much of Line so will take a look. It does seem more ppl use the mobile version of the forum which doesnt have chatbox.

Lets see how it goes now i am a full member.

Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gurnaldo's 1st Week   Mon 20 Jan 2014, 10:17

I've been in the clan altogether for about 7 months, (not including the brief time I was gone) and there is a little bit of time the forum is a little slow.

Just remember that you signed up soon after the holidays and everyone was still in the process of getting back to work and all their endeavors.

We are also going through several changes based on console switches, our Battlefield Brothers moving over to a Battlefield Exclusive Clan, and moving on with a lot of other things for 2014.

Don't give up on 4GC because there is a lot of awesome changes on the way and I'm sure they will include the boost in forum activity.

Also, if you feel the forum isn't doing as good as it should be, start up a discussion yourself. Post your thoughts and ideas. This is like a second home for everyone. We'd all like to hear your input.

With that said, again, welcome to the 4GC family!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gurnaldo's 1st Week   

Back to top Go down

Gurnaldo's 1st Week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: