Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

[PS4][AW] irMemphis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [PS4][AW] irMemphis   Thu 06 Nov 2014, 03:42

IMPORTANT!

Hello 4GC. My name is Josh, I go by irMemphis. I was in this clan a very long time ago... if there are members on here which still remember me, great! I am unsure what happened during the migration where several members left and created a new clan, I hope someone knows what I am talking about, well I was one of those members. I have lost track of quite a few people as I can't actually log into PSN fully (awaiting PS4 & A50 delivery).

To make it simpler instead of beating round the bush.. what happened, what are the clan called which as far as I am still aware members like (the spelling will be wrong, been years) Miss Pinky, Abrysaf <-- Ring any bells? Bald Eagle, Gozzy, Solcombecrab?

I know I may be way off the mark but the majority of them players where based in the US. I am preferably looking for a UK based clan. Even if this isn't UK based if someone can still point me in the right direction to both a UK clan and/or the new'ish clan which was formed from 4GC a while back.

Appreciate any help and obviously no offence is intended in this post. I am simply looking for friends Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [PS4][AW] irMemphis   Thu 06 Nov 2014, 03:43

I did have an account on this forum a while back. I am around 75% sure it was deleted when the change officially went through. Not sure. Just thought i'd mention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [PS4][AW] irMemphis   Thu 06 Nov 2014, 07:45

I don't think am going to get a reply am I? I knew there was animosity between who left and who stayed..

Appreciate it all the same, sorry for wasting anyone's time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [PS4][AW] irMemphis   Thu 06 Nov 2014, 08:31

Morning Josh, No there was no animosity between those who left. No one was probably awake in the time you posted this as was part of the reasoning for the seperation. The timezone difference and clan wars was a big factor.
Our brothers/sisters across the pond still and always will have our support as they have done the same for 4GC. You are more than welcome to stick around if time difference is not a factor for you with regards to our events or the UK sides site is www.fishslapgaming.com CHEERS DG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [PS4][AW] irMemphis   Thu 06 Nov 2014, 08:52

Sorry yea. I didn't know where 4GC was based so I didn't take into consideration the time difference. Sorry if I came across as slightly cheeky there.

I will probably stick around as a guest if that's ok and see where go from there. I haven't actually had my console or A50's delivered yet so I am just trying to branch out to some old friends and you never know.. make some new ones.

Appreciate it 4GC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PS4][AW] irMemphis   

Back to top Go down

[PS4][AW] irMemphis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members Area - Boot Camp :: New Members Post Here-
Jump to: