Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Profile
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
SatansEnforcer
 
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 
 

 Talk @#$# Have Fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
avatar

Location : Marlton , New Jersey
Join date : 2012-11-21
Posts : 1667

PostSubject: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 09:21

I really wish people would just sit in party chat with Renegade and Myself on any given night and just hear the tremendous amount of shit we talk to each other.

There is a lot of What the **** are you doing and things of that nature and as we all know I go above and beyond most times. The reason we get along though is because we both understand that , that is a heat of the moment thing and in 5 minutes it's forgotten. We have been gaming together for years now and there is no one whom I have said worst shit to then him, he doesn't take it personally and when he comes at me I usually have to agree with what he has to say.

Allow people to point out your mistakes and your flaws in anyway they feel comfortable. Acknowledge them and you will be able to grow from there.

Do it in the moment though and not on a forum or 5 days down the road in some super passive aggressive way. Deal with it directly and promptly and it will usually end with everyone having a laugh and playing a few more rounds.

There is just way to much hate brought on by people who take things far to personally when in reality it's just one person venting the only way they know how.

We need to actually listen to what each other has to say rather then being on the defensive all the time and know the difference between venting and hate.

Come in our lobby. You'll hear me get frustrated and you'll hear me offer support. I am as transparent as they come and I think we all could do with a little more of that.

I am just saying when we get frustrated with each other just stick it out don't take things so hard.

I have used Renegade as an example and no doubt he will consider this a love letter.
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
avatar

Location : Big Spring, TX USA
Join date : 2012-06-29
Posts : 3855

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:16

so what are you trying to say about me dub?!!! affraid

LOL

I would debate that statement of not being harder on anyone that renegade.

We don't get in lobby much, but when we do, you rail on me pretty hard Shocked

But I love you anyway dub!! lol!





Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
avatar

Location : Marlton , New Jersey
Join date : 2012-11-21
Posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:27

Your the same way pro. You don't take it personally either which is why your still here. If we took everything people said as a personal attack none of us would still be gaming together or chatting. Everyone would hate everyone.

Im just saying if someone says something to you first think if it's actually something that your doing and you can fix before lashing back out
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
avatar

Location : Los Angeles, Ca
Join date : 2011-08-09
Posts : 3139

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:32

everyone just needs to take the time to get to know each others personalities.

some people are easier to get along with than others, we have a solid group here and everyone should try to get to know everyone.

if someone says something stupid, call them out, then punch yourself in the face and realize we are all just here to have fun.


Last edited by hotwtrmusic on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
avatar

Location : Big Spring, TX USA
Join date : 2012-06-29
Posts : 3855

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:32

DewBaah wrote:
Your the same way pro. You don't take it personally either which is why your still here. If we took everything people said as a personal attack none of us would still be gaming together or chatting. Everyone would hate everyone.

Im just saying if someone says something to you first think if it's actually something that your doing and you can fix before lashing back out

I always lash out first!! ROFL

If I don't then I'll never get a chance to fire back. I suck at come backs!! LOL




Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
avatar

Location : Big Spring, TX USA
Join date : 2012-06-29
Posts : 3855

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:33

hotwtrmusic wrote:
everyone just needs to take the time to get to know each others personalities.

some people are easier to get along with than others, we have a solid group here and everyone should try to get to know everyone.

if someone says something stupid, call them out, then punch yourself in the face and realize we are all just here to have fun.

Please let me know before you punch yourself in the face. I want to be very quiet and listen for the impact. lol!




Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
avatar

Location : Los Angeles, Ca
Join date : 2011-08-09
Posts : 3139

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:34

Pro_Vantage wrote:
hotwtrmusic wrote:
everyone just needs to take the time to get to know each others personalities.

some people are easier to get along with than others, we have a solid group here and everyone should try to get to know everyone.

if someone says something stupid, call them out, then punch yourself in the face and realize we are all just here to have fun.

Please let me know before you punch yourself in the face.  I want to be very quiet and listen for the impact.  lol!

i'll make sure to turn up my mic! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
avatar

Location : Big Spring, TX USA
Join date : 2012-06-29
Posts : 3855

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:34

Facepalm Its going to be a great day!!! lol!




Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
avatar

Location : United States - Indiana
Join date : 2012-02-15
Posts : 2273

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 13:32

Of course if you're like me you mute your mic for some random reason and no one hears me railing until after I realize I've been talking to a dead mic for an hour....
Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang


Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2


Location : North Carolina, USA
Join date : 2012-08-27
Posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Tue 28 Apr 2015, 22:47

DewBaah wrote:
I really wish people would just sit in party chat with Renegade and Myself on any given night and just hear the tremendous amount of shit we talk to each other.

There is a lot of What the **** are you doing and things of that nature and as we all know I go above and beyond most times. The reason we get along though is because we both understand that , that is a heat of the moment thing and in 5 minutes it's forgotten. We have been gaming together for years now and there is no one whom I have said worst shit to then him, he doesn't take it personally and when he comes at me I usually have to agree with what he has to say.

Allow people to point out your mistakes and your flaws in anyway they feel comfortable. Acknowledge them and you will be able to grow from there.

Do it in the moment though and not on a forum or 5 days down the road in some super passive aggressive way. Deal with it directly and promptly and it will usually end with everyone having a laugh and playing a few more rounds.

There is just way to much hate brought on by people who take things far to personally when in reality it's just one person venting the only way they know how.

We need to actually listen to what each other has to say rather then being on the defensive all the time and know the difference between venting and hate.

Come in our lobby. You'll hear me get frustrated and you'll hear me offer support. I am as transparent as they come and I think we all could do with a little more of that.

I am just saying when we get frustrated with each other just stick it out don't take things so hard.

I have used Renegade as an example and no doubt he will consider this a love letter.

AWWWWW.. XOXO!!!!
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
avatar

Location : Marlton , New Jersey
Join date : 2012-11-21
Posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   Wed 29 Apr 2015, 09:17

I knew it would not take you long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Talk @#$# Have Fun   

Back to top Go down
 
Talk @#$# Have Fun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Let's talk about australians
» Favourite places to talk about games online.
» Fritz 13 talk files in english
» TBC Quest-Maps
» Grand Fantasia Chat

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: