Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Diablito6754

Sassy-Nova69

Pro_Vantage

Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)

PostSubject: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   Tue 05 Jul 2016, 14:15

Well, how do you guys feel about this?

I'll post my opinion in the coming days. . .I want to see how some things play out in FA.

Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3

PostSubject: Re: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   Fri 08 Jul 2016, 08:30

Is this football??? All other sports outside of football are not worth my attention!

I'm spanning the remaining gap with my son's flag football season until NFL and college can resume. Plus occupying my time with many home improvement projects prior to selling out house. (or that's the plan to sell)

I'll recognize the olympics since they happen only so often.

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sassy-Nova69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:28

WOW THANX!! Football is boring but a lil better than baseball lol but whats wrong with hockey ? Also Golden State is basketball Smile

Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3

PostSubject: Re: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   Fri 08 Jul 2016, 21:01

I like hockey but only if I'm at a live game. Tv hockey is boring to watch.

Back to top Go down
SatansEnforcer
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   Fri 08 Jul 2016, 22:46

THANX4PLAYIN2DAY wrote:
I like hockey but only if I'm at a live game. Tv hockey is boring to watch.

lmao, then how can you manage to watch football?

Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3

PostSubject: Re: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   Sat 09 Jul 2016, 00:17

Given that I played football 7 years and coached for ten, I have an in depth knowledge of the game that many haven't experienced. I don't watch games like a regular fan. I'm mentally engaged more with football and what happens on the field than any other sport.

Amazingly I pay more attention to line play than the so called star RB and WR. Sure they score points, but not without the guys in the trenches doing their job. Most of the time I can spot when big plays are about to happen before they manifest on the field.

Back to top Go down
SatansEnforcer
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   Sat 09 Jul 2016, 08:27

I suppose that makes sense, I just can never seem to make it through all the stop, go, stop, go, flow of the game

Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   Mon 11 Jul 2016, 08:19

THANX4PLAYIN2DAY wrote:
Given that I played football 7 years and coached for ten, I have an in depth knowledge of the game that many haven't experienced. I don't watch games like a regular fan. I'm mentally engaged more with football and what happens on the field than any other sport.

Amazingly I pay more attention to line play than the so called star RB and WR. Sure they score points, but not without the guys in the trenches doing their job. Most of the time I can spot when big plays are about to happen before they manifest on the field.

I understand that Scott. I'm that way with basketball. I took 2 semesters of coaching basketball and was the athletic trainer for a local JUCCO for 2 years. I see intricacies that many don't beside the guy shooting the ball. I see how he is getting open before he gets open and see him get stuffed before he gets stuffed on some occasions.

Good stuff. . .never been to a hockey game though. I've been told its awesome to go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!   

Back to top Go down

So Durant goes to Golden State. . .Thoughts??!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1