Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

SatansEnforcer

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Diablito6754

Sassy-Nova69

Pro_Vantage

Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 

Assassin's Creed III : Independence day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Wed 04 Jul 2012, 04:56

Click "change quality to 720 HD", then Fullscreen it.

Beeeeeautiful!

Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:25

SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:55

Looks EPIC Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Sat 07 Jul 2012, 08:58

watched 2 trailers the other day, and i wet myself. Cannot wait Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:19

Mooinatorz wrote:
watched 2 trailers the other day, and i wet myself. Cannot wait Smile

i almost did the same thing. Laughing i can not wait for this game ether cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:20

The amount of people following this......I get the feelin that we'll need to have a division of 4GC : ACIII.

How will you guys approach the game? My Method is play single player for three days and complete the story line, then complete side missions/feathers/books/etc, then multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Sun 08 Jul 2012, 00:25

Saving Multi-player for last is usually how I do it as well and will probably be the game plan, I just hope the story isn't as short as Revelations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Mon 30 Jul 2012, 05:13

I do it in pretty much the same order as you siz i have to admit though i have never really got into the multiplayer affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Mon 30 Jul 2012, 12:50

+1 to the ACIII forum section

I'm probably going to go back and forth between single and multiplayer. feel free to invite me anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Wed 15 Aug 2012, 08:01

THIS GAME LOOKS AWSOME

CANT WAIT TILL IT COME OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 19:18

I just pre-ordered my copy!!! hope i can have some fun with this one!! this will be my 1st AC game....should i just look at the other games via youtube?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Tue 23 Oct 2012, 01:53

iv had, played and completed all of them apart from the first cos its didnt have any trophies lol
unfortunatly dont have the spendies for this one so may have to wait a while to get it

unless someone feels compelled to get me it for crimbo hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Tue 23 Oct 2012, 10:53

xxMAMAxx wrote:
I just pre-ordered my copy!!! hope i can have some fun with this one!! this will be my 1st AC game....should i just look at the other games via youtube?

it LOOKS like a bit of a new story, you could probably just watch some AC cutscenes to get caught up. i was under the impression that it continues where AC2 left off which means its gonna be about the illuminati and aliens and if that just blew your mind, then get to those cutscenes Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Tue 23 Oct 2012, 11:44

i don think its a carry on from AC2
because its no longer ezio its a new dude called conner i think
set in the american civil war

it maybe connected to the others by conner being ezios son or somthing

or it maybe desmonds son playing as conner
theres gota be a link somewere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Wed 24 Oct 2012, 00:33

uncachunk wrote:

theres gota be a link somewere
I'm sure it will be a fancy link Razz Assassins Creed is like a long amazing movie. cant wait to see how it all ties together. 1 week WOOT WOOT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Wed 24 Oct 2012, 04:45

have you not seen the short movie of it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   Wed 24 Oct 2012, 04:49

ASSASSINS CREED

(short movie)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III : Independence day   

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed III : Independence day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1