Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Profile
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Share | 
 

 Hooah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Hooah   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:46

Hi guys, (plus any girls)

I'm a Veteran Battlefield player, some of you may recognise the name as I've been playing with you guys on your BF3 server recently.

Wolfert introduced me your clan, you seem like a good bunch Suspect

I'm a knife person (not Brett Riverboat), a tag hungry machine lol!

I look forward to playing with you guys and introducing my current clan [MPG] to everyone. Hopefully we'll all get on great.

See you on the field.

Craigo

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:50

Craigo - good gaming tonight look forward to many more - PS give me my F%^&&** tags back
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
avatar

Location : Cincinnati, OH
Join date : 2011-12-31
Posts : 2751

PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:50

Craigo,

I take it you are registering as a "Friend" of 4GC and not for membership. Just need to make sure we put you in the right spot.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:52

Hey Craigo and nice to see you here.

Thanks for the games. It's been fun chasing 4GC dogtags together Wink

Fellow clan members:
Craigo is from the MPG clan which we would like to have some friendly games with. His clan is kind of like ours where a bunch of mature people just want to have some fun on the battlefield Very Happy

Please make him a friend of the clan.

Cheers,

Lucky
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 19:24

babybrewin wrote:
Craigo - good gaming tonight look forward to many more - PS give me my F%^&&** tags back

Nope, lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 19:26

Warrior_1212 wrote:
Craigo,

I take it you are registering as a "Friend" of 4GC and not for membership. Just need to make sure we put you in the right spot.

Cheers

What perks does that not entitle me to?

I'll still be running my MPG tag so friend will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 19:27

luckywolfert wrote:
Hey Craigo and nice to see you here.

Thanks for the games. It's been fun chasing 4GC dogtags together Wink

Fellow clan members:
Craigo is from the MPG clan which we would like to have some friendly games with. His clan is kind of like ours where a bunch of mature people just want to have some fun on the battlefield Very Happy

Please make him a friend of the clan.

Cheers,

Lucky

Patrick, we'll sort out a friendly mash up in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sat 08 Sep 2012, 03:34

Craigo is well known for collecting peoples tags. So watch out. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sat 08 Sep 2012, 03:58

simjc wrote:
Craigo is well known for collecting peoples tags. So watch out. Razz Razz

Hi Sim
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sat 08 Sep 2012, 04:02

simjc wrote:
Craigo is well known for collecting peoples tags. So watch out. Razz Razz

Yeah was funny yesterday. Jacko really killed him alot but he made up for that by getting his tags Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sat 08 Sep 2012, 04:08

Like your location statement in your profile Craigo.

Quote :
Right behind you, knife in hand!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sat 08 Sep 2012, 07:19

Looking forward to playing with you and showing you who the real tag master is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 02:42

jONAY-_- wrote:
Looking forward to playing with you and showing you who the real tag master is Very Happy

359 knife kills, come on Jonay, keep up!

Maybe you can be my new apprentice?

Razz

Loving the Sig

I look forward to playing with everyone again.
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
avatar

Location : Florida
Join date : 2011-06-15
Posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 06:55

Welcome to 4GC!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 08:56

CraigoCorleone wrote:
Maybe you can be my new apprentice?

This nearly made me spit out my drink lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Sun 09 Sep 2012, 09:37

Trust a Corleone to bring a Knife to a gun fight
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Mon 10 Sep 2012, 06:43

CraigoCorleone wrote:
jONAY-_- wrote:
Looking forward to playing with you and showing you who the real tag master is Very Happy

359 knife kills, come on Jonay, keep up!

Maybe you can be my new apprentice?

Razz

Loving the Sig

I look forward to playing with everyone again.


Haha hope to get some games soon!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Tue 11 Sep 2012, 20:30

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Wed 12 Sep 2012, 01:10

Thank again peeps, I must say I do enjoy playing on your server, you guys are a worthy challenge!

Hooah
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:15

welcome aboard craigo
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: welcome   Thu 27 Sep 2012, 13:48

Welcome to the clan. i am a bf3 player so feel free to add me, fun folks here!!!

psn:fcroach1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Thu 27 Sep 2012, 13:51

Thanks again guys. I'm really enjoying playing on your server with or against you. Keep up the challenge. Had some quality nights recently, you're top blokes
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hooah   Thu 27 Sep 2012, 14:21

Yeah we had some good games yesterday mate. Will have to make sure I get you added to my friends list. Don't be a stranger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hooah   

Back to top Go down
 
Hooah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members Area - Boot Camp :: New Members Post Here-
Jump to: